Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

What I Did During Break


What I Did During Break:
Well the first week  I was helping my mom in the house. We sometimes went out to the store or to eat. One of my aunt came over to stay for Christmas and New Years. For Christmas we ate posole and other type of food that my uncle made. it was 12:00 and all my little cousins and family wanted to open there presents. we all got a present and it was a good Christmas time because all the family was ther. The second week I went to Mexico to visit my grandma and grandpa I had a lot of fun because we did a lot of things and I had 11 or 12 years that I didn't go to visit them. It was New Years eve and my family came to my house to celebrate New years. We did a lot of things and we had a great time. The last week I did was to be in my house and help my family and go out. And get ready to come back to school but over all my vacation was really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment